Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to call and ask us about any of the topics below.
- What is a “management company,” what do they do, and how do I reach them?
- What is a homeowner’s association?
- What are the Bylaws?
- What is the Board of Directors?
- Are there any other rules?
- If I am having a problem with a neighbor for a violation of the Policies and Guidelines, what can I do?
- Are Board Meetings open to all residents? If so, where and when are they held?
- If I want to serve on a committee, how do I find out what committees are active and how can I get involved?
- What is my due/assessment?
- How is the amount of my dues/assessment determined?
- Will my dues/assessment go up?
- What happens if I do not pay my dues/assessment?
- What expenses are paid with dues?
- Who determined the assessment amount?
- Who makes the decisions about association matters?